Choke's FUW Fantasy Impact: Monday Night RAW 7/2/2012
Posted by: choke
Jul 3, 2012
199 views | 1 comments
Who's rising, who's falling after last night's Raw?
Decent show, but some of the segments definitely dragged. Anything with AJ <3, Daniel Bryan, and Jericho didn't though and thankfully they were prominent throughout.
1. Heath Slater - Not that I think he will be some monstrous point getter, but the bottom line is he's on the show every week, and if he can pick up an occasional win on Raw he's likely getting more points than your bottom guy on your league
2. Tyson Kidd - Maybe just a fluke, but the win over Tensai was good for him, and maybe he'll start having a featured role from this point forth and not just be a spotfest guy for an occasional multiple man match like I was thinking
3. Tensai - He needs to become the beast they were originally having him be. I like the backstage beatup angle and him attacking Sakamoto after any loss. Guaranteed points whenever he has a match
Also: AJ is getting more and more points by the week, Sheamus keeps on winning, and Big Show gets what on paper looks like a huge win over Kane
1. Sin Cara - Obviously still a hold, but he disappears for weeks and then comes out to just get demolished by Del Rio? Not a good look, and it seemed like something they might try to sell as an injury, but we'll see shortly on that
2. Ricardo Rodriguez - He'll still get his points, but it seems like they've moved on from him vs Santino and that my prediction he'd get the US title soon might not come to fruition. Maybe it was how bad the Tuxedo match came across?