Choke's FUW Fantasy Impact: Monday Night RAW 7/30/2012
Posted by: choke
Jul 31, 2012
262 views | 6 comments
Who's rising, who's falling after this weeks RAW?
I didn't find it too unbearable of a show, but I did find myself constantly hitting fast forward. Seemed like it would have been tough to make it through without DVRing it. Love the direction they're going with Punk, AJ should never wear suit pants, and yikes @ AW
1. Randy Orton - he's back guys. get fired up. ...
2. Tyson Kidd/Tensai - I dont know why, but I was shocked to see them on the show. So long as they keep this feud going I can see them trading wins. The big question is will either of them last on the show after the feud ends?
3. Sandow - Good to see him moving further into the big leagues every week, and a good feud with Brodus which he hopefully will go over in will be a nice touch. Title in late 2012/early 2013?
1. AW - Can't imagine the WWE will be very happy with that comment and forcing them to apologize profusely. Will be interesting to see how much of a presence he has on the show in the next few weeks, and I'm really hoping it doesnt affect the PTP in any way.
2. Santino - he's lost his last 4 singles matches or so it seems. Why the hell does he still have the belt? This has to change soon
3. Heath Slater - the more things change, the more things stay the same