RAW 1000 Instant Fantasy Analysis 7/24/2012
Posted by: choke
Jul 24, 2012
202 views | 1 comments
Who's rising, who's falling after this week's RAW?
Overall an entertaining show with some nice surprises (namely the Punk heel turn). Not sure if we needed all 3 hours and I worry about the future, but not a bad start.
1. Miz - Well, I did expect some sort of a push for the Marine movie, but I really didnt expect a title to be put on him so soon upon his return. He definitely deserves it though, and I hope this means he's on his way back to competing for the main titles
2. the Rock - Not necessarily for this season ending at Summerslam, but looks like Rock will definitely be instrumental in the next 6 months of shows and possibly up to Wrestlemania. The big question is how much involvement will he have other than the actual big matches?
3. Heath Slater - Just a hunch, but now that the Legends stuff appears to be over, I think he might actually get some wins under his belt soon. He deserves SOMETHING for all this, no?
1. Christian - I do think he'll still get some matches and wins, but losing a belt pretty much guarantees you to be on the falling list
2. Daniel Bryan - Still a major factor on the show to come, but with AJ the GM, and the whole Punk/Cena/Show/Rock deal, I just don't know where he fits in at the moment. I'd love to see him go back to going after Sheamus and mix it up with Ziggler soon....
3. AJ Lee - Just for the time being with her being the GM (it could be very short lived). I thought she'd be going after the Divas belt soon, and instead she might just be a force on the mic for the next several weeks which is a downgrade for points obviously.