RAW Instant Fantasy Impact Analysis 7/9/2012
Posted by: choke
Jul 10, 2012
210 views | 1 comments
Who's rising, who's falling after this week's RAW?
Yikes. Do I really have to sit through a live RAW next week? FML.
1. Eve - Seems like she's getting right back into being heavily involved in the show. A good swerve for the audience could be her getting with Daniel Bryan to further drive AJ into insanity or to even be another driving force between Punk and AJ getting together. Even if she's not that heavily involved in that storyline in the near future, at worst I think she'll get some Divas championship play, as she's proven she can be one of the biggest heels in the Divas division. Eve beats Layla, then AJ faces Eve?
2. Sin Cara - These are tough to do after every show because most of these guys are people that would be on a team on every league, but whatever. Sin Cara was off the show for a while, and gets right back into the swing of things by getting a MITB match. I don't really see him having much of a chance to win, but still good news if you have him
3. Tensai - Liked the tease of Vickie being interested in Tensai. Still holding onto my Tensai being a HUGE dark horse to win MITB. I'm thinking most have his chances at about 2%. I'd say about 6%. haha
1. R Truth and Kofi - Neither was on Raw and they're at the MITB pre-show this weekend. I'm sure they'll make some sort of appearance on Smackdown to set up that match a little, but it's just amazing how little all the belts mean right now if they arent the WWE and World heavyweights
2. Prime Time Players - Just by default, if Kofi and Truth are in the pre-show at MITB, pretty much eliminates much of a chance these two will get any shine in the next week.