Growing up on the mean streets of Queens, N.Y., Colin Cassady found out very quickly that he had to learn to defend himself if he wanted to survive. It was in that borough where Cassady refined his trash-talking skills, developing into the brash and confident individual he is today.
Behind that bark is a proverbial sequoia of a man. Standing 6-foot-10, this brash New Yorker uses his considerable size and mass to his advantage. Bringing his own blend of street savvy and brutality to the squared circle, Cassady has laid out many foes with his “East River Crossing” finishing move.
- 3/13/2017 - Colin Cassady Draw vs Sheamus No. 1 Contenders Match stipulation
- 3/6/2017 - Luke Gallows DQ vs Colin Cassady for the Tag Team Championship 1
- 3/5/2017 - Luke Gallows Team-Win vs Colin Cassady for the Tag Team Championship 1
- 2/27/2017 - Colin Cassady Win vs Luke Gallows
- 2/20/2017 - Colin Cassady Team-Win vs Cesaro No. 1 Contenders Match stipulation
- 4/2/2017 - Colin Cassady receives 1 points for Microphone Master.
- 4/2/2017 - Colin Cassady receives 3 points for PPV Star.
- 3/27/2017 - Colin Cassady receives 5 points for Attack.
- 3/27/2017 - Colin Cassady receives 1 points for Microphone Master.
- 3/20/2017 - Colin Cassady receives 5 points for Attack.