An “extraordinary gentleman” from the United Kingdom, Jack Gallagher is out to grapple his way to victory in the Cruiserweight Classic.
Though his slight frame and well-manicured moustache might cause his opponents to take him lightly, that changes once the bell rings. Gallagher is a master grappler, having trained at the infamous Snake Pit in Wigan and learned from catch wrestling icon Billy Robinson. The Manchester native can wriggle his way free from any hold and lock on a painful submission of his own in an instant.
And when he’s not competing in the squared circle, Gallagher takes part in amateur mixed martial arts fights. With an in-ring style that perfectly blends old school and new school, Jack Gallagher is one of the most dangerous competitors in WWE's Cruiserweight division.
- 8/1/2017 - Brian Kendrick DQ vs Jack Gallagher
- 7/17/2017 - Jack Gallagher Team-Win vs Drew Gulak
- 7/4/2017 - Jack Gallagher Win vs Tony Nese
- 6/27/2017 - Jack Gallagher DQ vs Brian Kendrick
- 6/20/2017 - Tony Nese Win vs Jack Gallagher
- 8/15/2017 - Jack Gallagher receives 5 points for Attack.
- 8/15/2017 - Jack Gallagher receives 3 points for Interference.
- 8/8/2017 - Jack Gallagher receives 5 points for Attack.
- 8/8/2017 - Jack Gallagher receives 2 points for Interview Interference.
- 8/1/2017 - Jack Gallagher receives 5 points for Attack.